Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Questions Arise About the Obama/Blagojevich Relationship

Asked what contact he'd had with the governor's office about his replacement in the Senate, President-elect Obama today said "I had no contact with the governor or his office and so we were not, I was not aware of what was happening." But on November 23, 2008, his senior adviser David Axelrod appeared on FoxNews Chicago and said something different.

Wait a second folks!!! Before we look at Axelrode, let's look at Barack Obama's slip of the tongue right up there!!

Obama's Quote: "I had no contact with the governor or his office and "so we were not, I was not aware" of what was happening."

Focus in on: "we were not, I was not aware" slip of the tongue. To me, that says a lot.

In slow motion: "we were not" woops correct that "I was not aware"

Obviously "We were not aware" could not be said or Obama would have stuck with that. But for some reason Obama corrected himself to "I was not aware."

Obama didn't wan't to say "we were not aware." Is that because he knows that is not true? Is that because he knows there is evidence that Fitzgerald has that proves it is not true?

(Obama's staff would not keep secrets from him, would they?)

read more digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment