Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Joy Behar says homeschooled kids are "demented" (The View)

The home of ABC Family and ABC Kids will allow a member of The View to call any Child demented? That is despicable! Unacceptable! Joy Behar has nothing better to discuss on the show? She rather sit there slandering and humiliating Children she doesn't even know??Could she be judging them this way because they are Children? Or is she assuming they are Christians, so they are demented because of that?Either way, ABC has become a pathetic station that is not watched in our house!

read more | digg story

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Thank you for dropping by at ConservativeConvictions.blogspot.com

    Please do drop in often, and I think we can have some excellent discussions on both places...We look forward to hearing your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that show when if FIRST got started, and when it started leaning liberal I turned it off as fast as I possibly could. Their "view" doesn't interest me in the least! My children aren't home schooled but I am furious that they would call any child demented. I didn't hear of this before, so I'm glad you covered it! :-)

    Keep up the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate your encouragement! I look forward to many more words passed between all of us!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete